Communication between parents and the school is based on mutual trust and respect. We believe this is the essential element to ensure the continuity, support and coherence of a child’s positive development.
To reinforce this belief, we propose:
- A Welcome meeting for new parents before the school year begins.
- A collective parent/educator meeting at the beginning of the school year (mid-September)
- One or more pedagogical meetings during the year (presentation of Montessori material and/or discussion on themes related to education)
- Individual parent meetings twice a year
- If necessary: individual parent/educator meetings at our request or the request of the families.
- Parent involvement in the life of the class:
- Parent coffee meet ups throughout the year
- Gouter together after the end of term events
- Each year, parents are invited to visit their child’s class to present their professions, their interests, or to lead a specific workshop created in collaboration with the teachers.