Communication between parents and the school is based on mutual trust and respect. We believe this is the essential element to ensure the continuity, support and coherence of a child’s positive development.
To reinforce this belief, we propose:
- A Welcome meeting for new parents before the school year begins.
- A collective parent/educator meeting at the beginning of the school year (mid-September)
- One or more pedagogical meetings during the year (presentation of Montessori material and/or discussion on themes related to education)
- Individual parent meetings every quarter
- If necessary: individual parent/educator meetings at our request or the request of the families.
- Parent involvement in the life of the class:
- Regular "Parents' coffees" or exhibitions of children's work" mornings. Each year, parents are invited to visit their child’s class to observing the Montessori environment. The participation of parents is also punctually requested on the occasion of school holidays, to present their profession, their interests, or to lead a specific workshop.